Monday, July 15, 2013

Awesome Review of Make Mine A Double

5 hunk review for Make Mine A Double from Carla - RomFan Reviews...Woot!

 

"This book was so hot, I'm amazed my ereader didn't catch fire.  The explosive chemistry between these three characters was amazing to witness.  Both Max and Brayden balance each other out, and Kaylie does an amazing job tying them all together.  Watching Kaylie struggling with two jobs to pay off the debt her ex left behind is sad, but she never complains or asks for help, which drives Max crazy.  Personally, I'd be fine with two super hot guys wanting to take care of me, but that's something Kaylie must accept on her own time.  Great story, and the sex in this book was amazing.  I need a cold shower just thinking about it.  :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment