Friday, July 19, 2013

Alien Rights - 4 Star Review

Lisianthus - Long And Short Reviews rates Alien Rights 4 Stars.

"This is a short story that moves along quickly. It’s a delicious alien abduction fated mate story. From the moment Emily wakes up on the cruiser she’s in constant pleasure and I will admit this book is very steamy.
"I enjoyed the running theme of rights and the different ways Rodar and Emily viewed them. The author creates a unique fun little world and does it masterfully. I loved the uniqueness of the ship and the toys involved. Ms. Austin definitely has a delicious and fascinating imagination and I appreciated all the little details.
"I recommend this for a quick sexy read in one sitting, I will definitely pick up another Nicole Austin book."

No comments:

Post a Comment