Monday, August 13, 2012

Make Mine A Double - Recommended Read!

Make Mine A Double turned Crystal from Romancing The Book into a menage reader. WOOHOO! My work here is done. :D

"Menage’s aren’t usually my thing. I’m glad that I read this one. You get to see how three people can make a relationship work. It takes a lot for just two people. Could you just imagine adding another one into the mix. You get to see everyone’s personality.
You have a woman that is used to taking care of herself and her bills. Max is used to taking care of everything and he wants to take care of Kaylie. Brayden is usually the peace maker. I think the author did a wonderful job with the storyline. I really enjoyed all the characters and and learning about them more throughout the story.
I will now read more menage’s because I’ve got the chance to understand them better. I can see the possibilities and love that can happen between everyone involved."



No comments:

Post a Comment